I'm out of control!


Every morning over coffee I tell myself, "Okay self, you need to get your weight under control. Your pants are too tight.  How hard is it? Just change your mindset.  You know how to do this. You know how much better you feel when your pants are comfortable." This is my pep talk.  

So I go to the kitchen to prepare my healthy protein shake to start out my healthy day, and fix my healthy lunch for work.  Good talk. Good start.  Then "the day" happens.Someone has brought donuts to work.  There are too many good cooks that like to share their treats.

There is ice cream in the freezer in the break room.  If I have to run an errand at lunch time, I don't have time to eat my healthy lunch so ... you guessed it, drive-thru lunch.

Is anyone else having this problem?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family

Dad's Spaghetti